Deer Creek Family Health Care and Wellness Clinic is a Nurse Practitioner owned family practice. We are a full service family health care practice offering a variety of services to meet you family’s health care needs. We can provide care for all ages from birth on up. These are a few of our services offered at our facility:
• Acute health problem management
• Chronic disease management
• Health promotion and disease prevention education
• Minor emergency management such as suturing, suture removal, splinting and wound management
• Lab draw
• IV infusions
• Lesion and wart removal
• Well child checks
• Well women exams
• Employment, Department of Transportation, school, sports and camp physicals
• TB testing and reading
• Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
Please see our services provided link for a comprehensive list or call our office for any questions, our staff will be happy to help 405-359-1122
For medical emergencies such as chest pain, shortness of breath, fever greater than 104F please go to the nearest emergency room or via ambulance if needed. If you are having a medical problem after hours or on Sundays or Holidays please call the regular office number to leave a message or speak to the on call staff.
Our practitioners will not be able to manage conditions that require prescriptions for some controlled substances and may have to refer you to a provider or facility that can, but the practitioners will be happy to assist in coordinating your care.